Stop sign(handheld) holder needed
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

58toyopet

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2006 :  8:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Over the years I have come across many a holder for securing a handheld stop sign inside a school bus, some commercially available while others were usually made by the shop or bus distributor. One of the best I've ever seen is two sheets of ¼" thick black ABS plastic cut to the outline of the stop sign but larger and sandwiched together around the edges using industrial strength adhesive and rivets. The space between the sheets allows the sign to easilt slide in or out and offers superior protection over straps or clips. If anyone knows who manufactures this holder or similar or can point me in the right direction I would be thankful.

58Toyopet
(1988 91pax Tandem Crown 671Turbo Allison HT-740)

hastings

USA
162 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2006 :  05:45:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit hastings's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've never seen a sign holder like your describing, but Besi makes seat covers with pockets on them that are perfect for stop signs. I sell Besi covers and could help you out to find one that will fit and match your color. Just click on the link in my signature and give me a call if your interested

Matt Hastingshttp://www.michiganbusparts.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000