What is going on with our buses?????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

bluebirdfan
Advanced Member

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  12:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit bluebirdfan's Homepage  Send bluebirdfan an AOL message  Send bluebirdfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It seems that all of our new buses are falling apart. Even the All Americans Could this be poor maintanence or poor manufacturing?

Rich
Top Member

United States
5768 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  1:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How are they falling apart? Could be a combination of both.
Go to Top of Page

Busdude3
Top Member

USA
1178 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  3:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Send Busdude3 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Most likely poor maintanence. You've told me about your district's buses before and it sounds like it's just lack of proper maintanence.
Go to Top of Page

bluebirdfan
Advanced Member

USA
277 Posts

Posted - 03/17/2005 :  3:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit bluebirdfan's Homepage  Send bluebirdfan an AOL message  Send bluebirdfan a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well today I was talking to one of my friends who drives a 2004 All American and as I was talking to her the outdoor intercom thing fell off. Then I noticed one of the heater buttons was missing. This is the same bus that I got the video of the air doors.
Go to Top of Page

B. Busguy33
Top Member

USA
3444 Posts

Posted - 03/19/2005 :  10:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit B. Busguy33's Homepage  Send B. Busguy33 an AOL message  Send B. Busguy33 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Most problems with the newer buses come from poor quality control, which is from the factory when the bus is being built. Maybe I'm wrong, but we didn't see as many problems with Q.C. 10 years ago.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

School Bus Fleet Magazine Forums © 2022 School Bus Fleet Magazine Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000